Three Reasons Traditional Business Phone Service Is Costing You
Whether you have a small business or large business you need to have the proper phones services in place to ensure your business runs smoothly. Missed phones calls, interrupted service and the inability to use advanced technology can be cost your business profits in a number of ways. If you are using a traditional business phone service, then you may be hinder your businesses potential profits and growth.
3 Ways Traditional Business Phone Services Is Costing You.
1) Using traditional phones services is simply costing you more.
Traditional landline services are much more expensive than some of the alternatives you could be using, like a VoIP service. Not only do you need to pay for the monthly usage fees but long distance calls can add a huge amount to your bills. If you have features like voicemail, additional lines, and internet service these are all additional costs that you could save on by using a VoIP service.
2) Traditional business phones require more maintenance.
The maintenance cost for keeping the PBX systems up to date also adds to the cost of using a traditional phone service. Using a traditional business phone service will require various equipment and hookups to keep your phone service operation. All this equipment results in an increased likelihood of something malfunction, which results in an interruption to your service.
3) You do not get to benefit from additional features.
Instant messaging, having your voicemails come through to your email address and even the convenience of apps is not compatible with traditional business phone service. Adding new features is almost impossible with traditional business phones. You are running your business with outdated technology and this can be costing you customer, clients and much more.
Moving Your Business to VoIP Phone Service
If you are still using a traditional business phone service, then you want to strongly consider moving towards a VoIP phone service. VoIP phone service offers you a number of benefits that include:
- VoIP is much more cost efficient since it uses the internet to make calls. You no longer need to have a connection to a landline hook up just a reliable connection to the internet.
- VoIP allows you to make and receive calls from anywhere. If you are always on the go you do not have to worry about missing an important call or risk running late for a conference call.
- Long distance calls are significantly cheaper when compared to traditional business phone services.
- With a VoIP phone service, you no longer have to worry about excess equipment for your phone service. This reduces the maintenance necessary to keep you service up and running.
- You can easily add additional features with VoIP phones service which can result in increased productivity and profits.
If you are still using a traditional business phone services than you could be wasting money. Switching to a VoIP phone service not only cuts out cost in your phone services but can result in a significant improvement in productivity.