Manually Configuring Grandstream GXV3275 Phone with RingMe.io
To log into the web interface of your phone, do the following.
- Find the IP address of your phone.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address of the phone into the address bar.
- Then go to the accounts tab and complete the forum
- Account name is a friendly name for your reference.
- SIP Server was provided with your new account information at sign up. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance with this.
- SIP User ID can be found on the device page in the RingMe.io portal under the device’s SIP settings.
- SIP Authentication ID is the same as the SIP User ID.
- SIP Authentication Password can be found and reset in the same location as SIP Authentication ID.
- Voice Mail User ID is your voice mailbox number.
- Name that shows up on the phones screen.
- Leave the remaining settings set to their default.
- Save and the phone may need to be restarted to connect to RingMe.io