How to manually configure a Yealink Phone with RingMe.io
- Find the IP Address of your phone by pressing the OK button.
- Open a web browser and input that IP address into the search bar. Default Username/Password is admin/admin
- After logging in click the accounts tab
- Account Activate (On), enter Label, Display Name, Register Name, User Name, Password, SIP Server and port, select enabled for outbound proxy, enter Outbound Proxy Server and port, select UDP, enter Backup Outbound Proxy Server and port, select disabled for NAT Traversal, enter *97 for Voice Mail, select enabled for Missed Call log if you wish, as in image.
- Click Confirm
- Go to Advanced, enter 60 for the Login Expire(seconds) and a unique port for the Local SIP Port that is not 5060. Click Confirm
- You should be ready for calls.