How to Manually Configure a Polycom IP Phone with RingMe.io
- Locate the IP address of the phone. This can be done on the phone by the following: Press the Menu button, go to Status, press check button, go to Network, press check button, go to TCP/IP Parameters. press the check button, and the IP should appear along with other info.
- Open a web browser and type the IP address of the phone in the address bar. The default username/password is admin/456.
- After logging in, hover over Settings and select Lines.
- Expand Identification, Outbound Proxy, and Server 1
- Under Identification enter the Display Name, Address, Authentication User ID, Authentication Password, and Label. You should use your Device Username and Password.
- Under Outbound Proxy enter your SIP Server Address given in your welcome email.
- Under Server 1 enter the SIP Server Address given in your welcome email, set Port to 5060 and set Expires (s) to 60.