April 2020 VentureTel.app updates
We continue to make improvements to VentureTel.app, one little feature at a time. In addition to several small bug fixes and minor user interface improvements the follow key features have been added.
- Mass/Bulk Texting – You can now add up to 10 recipients to a new message and each recipient will receive the message as an individual message – not a group message.
- Currently this is limited to 10 recipients – we want to hear your feedback about how this works and we’ll continue to evaluate to determine if greater than 10 recipients is viable.
- The mass texting tool is not designed for mass marketing and especially not for sending SPAM texts – please note: SPAM texting is grounds for immediate suspension of your account.
- To send the same message to multiple recipients simply add up to 10 phone numbers in ‘To:’ field separated by commas (example: 2087358999, 2089440031, etc).
- Sending/Receiving MMS messages – You can now send and receive messages with image attachments.
- There is one known issue with inbound MMS messages currently where unread inbound MMS messages don’t show in the unread message count. (this will be resolved soon).
- Enable/Disable Voicemail Email Alerts – You can now disable or enable voicemail to email – this is found under settings – Notifications.
- Ability to mark a conversation unread – you can now mark a message read or unread by clicking the three dots to the right of the number or name on the left panel and select mark read or unread.
- Ability to mark a voicemail message listened or new – you can now change the status of a voicemail message by clicking on the status to toggle between new and listened.
As always we value your feedback and continue to make improvements and add features based on your feedback. Each feature update this month came from feature requests and improvement suggestions from our clients – thank you so much for that feedback.